- All the goodness of Bootstrap 2
- A hand-crafted, completely new visual theme
- Easy to customize
- Free and maintained
- Uses overrides to make future updates to Bootstrap easy to get
- BONUS: Includes styling for Highcharts charting library
I have been messing around with LESS lately, I have been researching some compiler options to use with my .NET projects. I came across two options, both seem pretty light weight and easy to use:
- WinLess – My co-worker suggested this option to me. You specify your LESS files and it will go ahead and compile everytime you make changes. I would like to see some more options such as an option to place the css file in a different folder after compilation.
- DotLessCSS – This project complies your file when the app loads for the first time.