You must show evidence of insurance.
There are currently 4 cameras hooked up using coaxial cables (older Hikvision system).
I would like to do the following:
- ReoLink 4 camera system https://reolink.com/product/rlk8-810b4-a/
- Replace the 4 existing cameras (see the photos below):
- Two cameras are located on the soffits (second floor),
- One located by the garage (first floor).
- One located by the back entrance (first floor).
- Run new cables to all 4 cameras (CAT 6) and NVR located in master bedroom closet
- Run a new CAT 6 cable from the NVR to the internet router located in the loft area.
- Setup and configure Reolink NVR and test to make sure everything works as expected.